Please print clearly and remember your name.
1) The river of fire, in ancient Greek thanatopography, feeds into the river of _____________.
2) From the river of pain spring two rivers—the river of _____________ and the river of _____________.
3) The river of _____________ runs a separate course entirely, concealed inside the Greek word for truth.
4) At the sight of sinners approaching, the _____________ seethes “like butter in a frying pan.”
5) _____________ is the Sanskrit river of ash.
6) As the sun god Ra floats down the river of the hidden chamber, his head is exchanged for that of a _____________.
7) Those for whom much lamentation is made find the _____________ swollen with tears and difficult to cross.
8) To our knowledge, the river of _____________ has no name.